- 4 Years - Pre-Chiropractic Major (North Dakota State University)
- 4 Years - Northwestern Health Sciences University - Doctorate of Chiropractic and Bachelors of Science in Human Biology
- Extensive Postgraduate Training on various topics
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board Examination - ND & TX
- Licensed in ND and TX (Since 2010)
Memberships & Associations:
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
- Advanced Management & Consulting
- International Chiropractors Association
- American Chiropractors Association
- Texas Chiropractors Association
- Christian Chiropractors Association
- F/M/WF Chamber of Commerce
- Successfully owned/operated one of the biggest chiropractic practices in West Texas (2010-2016)
- AMC HONORS: Bronze, 1-Star, 2-Star, 3-Star, 4-Star, 5-Star, Platinum, Double Platinum, Top of the World (The Most Prestigious Award in the Company) and Eagle award(s) winner
- AMC Right Start Coach
- Voted BEST CHIROPRACTOR in Abilene, TX by Abilene Reporter News in 2013
- Voted one of Abilene's Top 20 Under 40 (business leaders) by Abilene Reporter News in 2014
- Elected by 85 classmates as commencement speaker at Graduation
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Accomplished speaker on various health topics
- Gonstead Club President
- Happily married to college sweetheart; with one daughter and one son
- Interests Include: Serving the Lord, family/friends, hunting, classic cars and reading
"I am a Chiropractor because frankly it helped me at a time in my life when NOTHING else could. At age 17 I was diagnosed with a crippling disease; Rheumatoid Arthritis. I went through many medications at age 17 (Methotrexate, Hydrocodone, High Dosage Prednisone, Vioxx, Celebrex, Tylenol w/Codeine, Hydrocodone, Remicade, Humira........). It was widespread and so severe that I was incapacitated (10+/10 pain) and was told i'd likely be completely disabled within a few years... Here I was about ready to graduate high school and every dream I ever had was gone....
Over time I found my health back through balancing my nervous system (which controls EVERY system in your body including your immune response) through chiropractic adjustments and diet changes. I am now pain free, medication free and have never looked back...
I understand what it feels like to hurt, to be on multiple medications, to avoid the things that you love because of pain....
The reality is that we are not designed to suffer but are created to prosper in this life. We only have one life and the goal is to live it at 100%!
My goal and mission rather is to help every single patient live the life that they DESERVE through natural and powerful Chiropractic care.
If you are sick of being told it's in your head, sick of suffering, have seen multiple docs and are still without answers or relief.....then you have nothing to lose like I once did. Our average patient has been to typically 3 different doctors before coming to us. These are the people that I love to serve and help!"
Yours in Health,
Dr. Matthew Christenson